How to make a complaint
If you require our help, please complete the Complaint Form and we will contact you within 2 business days.
Before you begin, please be advised that:
- This form must be completed in one sitting.
- All fields which are marked with a red asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- You should have on hand electronic copies of any relevant documents you may want to attach with your complaint.
- If you are lodging this complaint on behalf of another person, we will need to confirm that you are authorised by that other person to discuss their affairs. We have prepared a standard authorisation form which may be accessed through the Complaint Form.
- The form is located on a secured external website.
If you are experiencing difficulties using the form, you may contact us Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm Sydney time by:
Telephone: 1300 44 88 29
Facsimile: 02 8239 2100
Post: GPO Box 551, Sydney NSW 2001
After you make a complaint, an adviser from the IGT’s office will contact you within two (2) business days to discuss your complaint. We may need further information from you. If we can assist you without contacting the ATO or the TPB, we will do so. However, we may need to contact the ATO or the TPB to obtain more information regarding your complaint and to determine how we can best assist you. We will keep you updated regarding our progress.
If do not hear from us, please contact 1300 44 88 29 and quote your complaint lodgement number with us and one of our advisers will be able to assist you.